We’re sorry that you’re experiencing unexpected problems with your order being processed. If you have encountered an error while purchasing, such as "Transaction declined, gateway rejected,” please try the following steps and see if it resolves the issue.
- Try using different web browser to place your order
- Make sure that the billing address is correct and any unit numbers are listed exactly how it was inputted in your banking records
- Verify with your bank or credit union if they support AVS
- Make sure that there are the correct available funds in the account used to make the purchase
- Make sure that the SSC number has been entered correctly - for most credit/debit cards, this will be the three-digit number found on the back of your card
- Make sure that the credit/debit card number or expiration date has been entered correctly.
- If you are purchasing internationally, verify with your bank or credit union if international purchases are permitted
We have found that these solutions solve a majority of our purchasing issues. If the issue is unable to be resolved, we recommend using the PayPal method of payment as it should not experience these issues.